CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

With every mistake, we must surely be learning

Finally, yesterday was a bit easier than my days at school have been lately. We did have a half day, I was in a meeting all morning. Unfortunately, at that meeting they gave us MORE testing that wehave to do WEEKLY (ugh) but at least I got to see the progress that my kids have made so far. I am going to make a calendar with EVERY SINGLE due date for testing. We do so much that I get nervous that I will forget something. Hopefully the calendar will relieve some of my anxiety about that.

I am hoping that the behaviors in my classroom will be better this week. Yesterday afternoon wasn't too bad.

I am not doing TOO much testing this week (only two things I need to do) so getting back into our regular routine is going to feel great.

Well, I am off to start my day! I have to get the kids in a couple of minutes.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment