CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Snowy Saturday!

I am stuck inside for the day recovering from a stomach bug I had last night. I am feeling much better now. Better enough to drag myself off the couch and do something productive (i.e. Blog!)

This week went by very slowly, it seemed, even though it was a four day week. I do have some updated pictures of my classroom. I am totally not finished yet. It is definitely a work in progress.

So here are some *in progress* pictures. I was able to organize (to the best of my ability) the back row of shelving. I also cleared off the counters under the window, took all the books off, and put them in our *reading nook* I am liking the set up a LOT better. The kids seem to like it, too. They have easier access to the books and center materials. I am still waiting to get a shelf in there, as well as a small table and chairs, but all in good time.











So that's about it. I am still feeling a bit yucky, so I better go lay back down!!

-Have a happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment