CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wow, it's been a while. I have been so busy, I forgot to blog! I have been reading lots of blogs, though, and there are SO many amazing ideas out there. It really is inspiring to see what other people are doing in their classroom.

So a quick update (to keep this post fairly short) :)

1. My classroom flooded over Christmas break. A pipe burst in our "brand new" heating system. Fun times.

2. My school might be closing in June.

3. We have been in over our heads with DIBELS, RIGBYs, Dolch words, CBMs, etc!

4. On a positive note: My kiddos are making amazing progress! I am so happy to be a part of their journey this year!

5. I have been trying to incorporate FUN centers into my reading and math stations (any ideas, send them this way! I am always trying to keep things fresh!)

6. I NEED to organize my classroom (badly) so any tips on that would be appreciated, as well!


Well, I just discovered Pintrest, so I am going to spend the next hour of my life on that (I'm trying to find some cute 100th day projects), then maybe I will have finished my coffee and will be motivated to do some Zumba :) So glad this is a long weekend! I am sure we all needed the break!!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment