CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So after a busy day of reorganizing and cleaning during every free minute I had today, my room looks a bit better!

I did take some "before" photos this morning, however. And tomorrow, after I do some more work, I will take some "after" pics!

I have to add that my classroom is an open classroom, so that is why you won't see any doors! It is also pretty small, and I am still working on furniture placement!










So today my shelves were reorganized, I moved the table that you can see in the last picture, and I cleaned around the sink. It looks better, but there is still lots to do! I will hopefully be able to get some more done tomorrow! :)

Well, I am of to finish watching New Girl! Love that show!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment