CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Good morning!

It is currently 8:30, Monday, and I have the day off. And guess what I am thinking...

I want to redesign my classroom!!!

Am I absulutely crazy? I googled classroom photos on pintrest and all these gorgeous rooms came up. I want my kiddos to have that. They deserve it. So my new project is...project make over my room!

I started by asking on FB if anyone has any extra furniture hah. If not, I might go on Craigslist. I don't really care about the quality of it because I want to repaint it anyway. So on top of decluttering (I don't have much stuff so that wont be an issue. I just need an organization system that WORK!) I am going to revamp my room!

Wish me luck!

I will post before pics tomorrow!

I should probably get on to you know, correcting papers, and stuff like that. :)

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment