CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

surprise!

So today was going well. We had a normal routine today. Reading groups went well. They actually paid attention during math. What more could I ask for?
I was happily walking to my mailbox after dismissing the kids when I saw it. The red folder of doom.

Do you know what that means?

NEW STUDENT. I am getting yet another new student on Monday. Which means another week of testing, another week of crazy kids adjusting, and squeezing one more desk in my teeny tiny classroom.

Fun times.

I am trying to think on the positive side, that maybe this student will be good behaviorally and maybe they won't have to be in one of my intervention groups (I don't know how I would fit her in!!!).
We will see on monday!

I had to go for a run and do some yoga when I got home to stop freaking out, so I feel much better now.

Anyways, I am looking forward to doing some fun Groundhog Day activities tomorrow. I have also started planning for our 100th day (our's is the 13th). It is so rare that we get to do fun things, I really want the 100th day to be special!

Well I should go try and read some more of the Hunger Games. I want to finish by this weekend!!!

I will leave you with one question: What is you're favorite part of the day when you are teaching?
(Mine is guided reading!!)

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment