CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What do you Love?

I'm sitting here, the superbowl is on, I'm at my boyfriends parents, and I am doing schoolwork. I'm also listening to my boyfriend yell at the Patriots. Fun times.

So I came across this linky party, and wanted to join! (couldn't open the document, so I am typing mine!)

What do you love...

I love to watch movies with...food, blankets, and pillows

I love to read books...on the couch when the house is quiet!

I love to shop for...clothes!

I love to collect...owl jewelry and Buddha figurines

I love to listen to...a lot of things, it depends on my mood

I love to eat...cheese and chocolate (but not together, haha)

I love to talk about...teaching

I love to make...paintings, frames, and clothes

I love to travel to....Paris (hopefully one day)

I love to teach....reading!!!


So there you have it! Now I am off to finish my school work and scarf down some pizza! Go Patriots!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment