CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 19, 2013

Kindergarten!

It seems as though my adventure is changing, yet again. I am off to kindergarten in September! I am extremely excited because this is the grade I have always wanted to teach. I am also ready to be fully dedicated to blogging....I hope. Haha. I always have a hard time keeping up with it, but I am going to try my best. I am working now (well, after I finish this post) on collecting some kindergarten ideas!! Ok, I am off to explore. -Amanda

2 comments:

  1. yay! I have kindergarten this year too..after teaching first last year. I always thought first was going to be the grade I wanted, but after hearing of this news...I'm actually very excited to teach kindergarten!! :)

    sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I taught second grade last year, after teaching first the year before. I thought I really enjoyed second, but I am so glad to go back to "basics".

    ReplyDelete