CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why I had to change my blog's title...

Hi everyone! I know it has been a very, very long time. Things have been insane in my life, both professionally and personally. But, now, I am back and ready to roll. If you happened to notice, I changed my blog title. Why, you ask? Because, like my students, I am moving on up to second grade!!!!!!!! It was a total shock at first, but I get to have *most* of the same kids next year. I am so excited to see their growth. I am also a bit nervous, because I haven't taught second grade before. However, it is going to be worth it, and it will be a brand new adventure. I have already started reading my common core standards for grade 2 (we are in full implementation next year, and yes, I am a big nerd.) I am just so excited to do things in a better and more effective way, to really promote my student's growth. AND I get to see them really shine next year! So pumped! The kids were also super excited when they found out! Well, I am off to search for grade 2 blogs! I will keep you posted on all of my crazy ideas for next year!!! -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment